As a small business affected by COVID-19, we are adapting our Showroom Consultations to accommodate the recently enforced local and state restrictions. Rest assured, we will continue to go above and beyond for all of our customers during this time. In order to achieve this, we are temporarily changing the structure of our Showroom meetings in the following ways:
Beginning March 30th, 2020 Splash Galleries will be closed to the public. Consultations will conducted by virtual meeting, phone call, or email correspondence. Meetings can be scheduled directly from our website, via email, or phone call.
Plumbing and Hardware selections will be made over the phone with one of our consultants
A block of time is scheduled to make selections on Zoom. This allows face-to-face contact as well as the option to share screens to show fixture options.
We can address many topics via email. It allows for adequate time between correspondence to review the information. Examples of situations best suited via email:
- If you have a firm grasp on the design(s) you are looking to achieve
- Want to be budget conscious of your selections and not introduce upgrade options
- Don’t have large spans of time to make selections in another way
We are still able to place, receive, and ship orders. Orders can be shipped to your home, or picked up from our warehouse. However, for your safety as well as ours, please do not exit the vehicle. Our staff will place the items in your vehicle allowing for minimal transference.
We are able to place orders to our manufacturers, although many facilities have been forced to close temporarily. Therefore, some products will not be available to ship until after they can re-open. Since we receive updates from our manufacturers daily, you will be notified immediately if an item is on backorder or unable to ship.
- Check out our Instagram for Inspirational Photos @splashgalleriesinc
- Pinterest and Houzz are great tools to organize your design ideas, inspirational photos, and more! Feel free to share these links with us! It helps give us a visual of the look you’re trying to achieve
- Visit our manufacturer’s websites to view available products, finishes, and design ideas
As a small, family owned business, we sincerely appreciate your support during this time. We understand that many families and businesses are conducting their lives differently right now. We will do what we can to help along the way! Stay safe and healthy, and let’s continue to create beautiful spaces!